The nomination window closes on October 31, 2022!
LACUE Winners will be announced at the opening ceremony on November 30, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency, New Orleans.
The Louisiana Association of Computer Using Educators wishes to recognize educators who have effectively integrated the use of technology into the educational process. Each nominee should be someone who is using computer-based technology in an innovative fashion. The awards program is open to all educators associated with private, public, and parochial schools located within the state of Louisiana. Nominations are being accepted from teachers, students, administrators, parents, etc.
These outstanding professionals can be nominated in the following categories:
- Elementary Teacher of the Year (Grades PreK – 5)
- Middle/Junior High Teacher of the Year (Grades 6 - 8)
- Secondary Teacher of the Year (Grades 9 - 12)
- Post-Secondary Teacher of the Year
- Leader of the Year (Certified non-classroom personnel, etc.)